Lasergame children’s party
Play with your team against the opponent, try to upgrade your laser gun at one of the utility boxes or protect your bunker against the attackers during this super exciting lasergame children’s party. The lasergame activity will take place on our very own location in Amsterdam-West. Here we have a special super cool lasergame arena’s which is fitted with objects to hide behind or hide yourself from enemy gunfire. Who will be victorious, the red team or the blue team? Compete against each other and secure the Victory Royale!
Children’s party Amsterdam lasergame has 3 lasergame arenas. The small kids play in our lasergame forrest. The kids from 8/9 years old, UP to 12 children they play either Arena military training or Arena radioactive area. If the group is larger than 12 kids, the two arenas are merged into 1 very large arena. This is of course only possible if both arenas are not booked.
This children's party includes
- Includes host
- From 6 children
- 2 to 3 hours (depending on the chosen children’s party)
- Including bag of chips & unlimited lemonade
- Your own table for the party
- Excluding cake, you can bring your own. Other self-brought drinks and food is not allowed.
- From 6 years old
- presents and eating cake
- free lemonade
- free bag of chips and lemonade
- second activity of your choice
- free lemonade
Arena military training
The Wolves are a special force team. You are part of a training program of the American special forces. Now it’s your job to get into this team, but only the best can enter the Wolves. You are split into two teams; Team Red and Team Blue. Which team will win the practice mission and will be allowed to call themselves part of the Wolves after today.
Arena radioactive area
Team Red is an organization that is creating a zombie virus. Team Blue is a special force team that found out about this organization through a spy and has planned an arrest at the camp. Can team blue stop team red in time before a zombie virus breaks out? Or is team red too strong and are they pushing back team blue too far? GO GO GO!
Why UP Events
- You leave happier than when you arrived.
- We meet expectations, we prefer to exceed them.
- Value for money / you get value for money.
- We promise not just a children’s party, but an experience.
- Every year we offer one new spectacular experience to look forward to.
- Still not happy, then you come back.
Facts about UP Events
- More than 80,000 satisfied customers per year.
- Also more than 15 years of experience in crazy children’s parties.
- Every day enthusiastic staff to make your children’s party a success!
- More than 100 activities at 1 location!
- Member of Vebon (safe outdoor sports), Recron and TÜV certified.
- Free parking.
ONLY. WAY. UP.
Price lasergame children's party
- 1 activity of 1 hour
- 1 activity of 0,5 hour (HIP HIP)
- free unlimited lemonade
- free bag of chips